WCD Delhi Jobs Notification 2021 |Apply Online Manager, DCPO, Officer, Analyst, Accountant, Worker
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2021 | DCPO, Accountant, Worker 54 Post
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2021: Women and Child Development Department Delhi have issued the latest notification for the WCD Delhi recruitment 2021 of Program Manager, District Child Protection Officer, Protection Officer, Data Analyst, Accountant, Counsellor, Social Worker, Outreach Worker Vacancy at 54 Posts in WCD Delhi Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to WCD Delhi Recruitment 2021 through the official website WCD Delhi Jobs wcddel.in by 14 August 2021. Other details of the WCD Delhi Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
WCD Delhi Jobs Notification 2021 |Apply Online Manager, DCPO, Officer, Analyst, Accountant, Worker 54 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 August 2021
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 August 2021.
Name of the Posts
District Child Protection Officer
· Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 40 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For Program Manager, District Child Protection Officer, Protection Officer, Data Analyst, Accountant, Counsellor, Social Worker, Outreach Worker postpay Rs. 18797-35000/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 14 August 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Diploma/ Degree, LLB/ PG from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-
Apply Online :- http://www.wcddel.in/VacancyAndResult.html