- VISHESH NARANG
TFRI Recruitment 2022 | Steno, LDC, Forest Guard, MTS Post | Specialnaukri
TFRI Recruitment 2022 | Steno, LDC, Forest Guard, MTS Post
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Tropical Forest Research Institute Jabalpur has issued the latest notification for the TFRI recruitment 2022 of Technical Assistant, Stenographer, LDC, Technician, Forest Guard, MTS Vacancy at 42 Posts in TFRI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to TFRI LDC Recruitment 2022 through the official website TFRI Jobs tfri.icfre.org by 5 March 2022. Other details of the TFRI Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
TFRI Jobs Notification 2022 | Apply Online Assistant, Steno, LDC, Technician, Forest Guard, MTS 42 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 7 February 2022.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 March 2022.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For Technical Assistant, Stenographer, LDC, Technician, Forest Guard, MTS postpay Rs. 18100-35040/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Typing Proficiency/ Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Non-refundable application fee (Rs.500/-) and processing fee (Rs. 800/-), i.e. total Rs. 1300/- (Rs. One thousand three hundred only) is to be deposited by the candidate belonging to General. EWS and OBC categories through online mode only. It is essential for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women Divyagjan (PwD)/Ex-servicemen to deposit only processing fees Rs. 800-only through mponline gov.in online mode only.
· Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-
Apply Online :- https://tfri.icfre.org/direct-recruitment