- VISHESH NARANG
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now Assistant, Clerk | Specialnaukri
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 Assistant, Clerk Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following Essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions, as on 28.02.2021, for preparation of a panel of suitable candidates for engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants in the Supreme Court of India purely on contractual basis on a fixed consolidated stipend of Rs. 65,000/- per month initially during the assignment session commencing from 01.07.2021 till the closure of the Court for Summer Vacation, 2022. However, the contract can be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now Assistant, Clerk
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 February 2021.
Name of the Posts
Assistant (Junior Translator)
Candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
· For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
· For Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Post pay Rs. 44900/-.
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed Degree/Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification
Method of selection:
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of actual requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Choice of Test Centre
The Written Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. The applicants are required to indicate their choice of Test Centre at which they wish to appear
See Official Notification :-
Apply Online :- https://supreme.courtrecruitment.com/
(1) The applicants would be admitted to the Written Test on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
(2) Issuance of admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for selection.
(3) Candidates should scan his/her signatures and photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application.
(4) The candidate should fill up the required data in the application and make online fee payment in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
(5) On submitting application online, the candidate will get a preview of application with Application Number. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application of his/her record.
(6) The candidate should retain his/her Application Number carefully for generation of call letter and for any other information regarding Written Test/Interview etc.
(7) APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED