- VISHESH NARANG
Sonipat Court Peon Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now 11 Posts | Specialnaukri
Sonipat Court Peon Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now 11 Posts
Sonipat Court Recruitment 2022: District & Sessions Judge Sonipat has issued the latest notification for the Sonipat Court Peon Recruitment 2022 for Peon Vacancy at 11 Posts in Sonipat Court Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in the Sonipat Court Peon Bharti 2022 can apply for receipt of the applications by post by hand or by any other mode in the office of the undersigned i.e. Sonipat Court Vacancy 2022 shall be 12 January 2022. Other details of Sonipat District Court Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Sonipat District Court Jobs 2022 Application Form Peon 11 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24 December 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 January 2022.
· The candidate should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
· For Peon postpay Rs. 16900-53500/-
· For more pay scale details go to the below official notification
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: District and Sessions Judge, District Court Complex, Sonipat, Haryana-131001.
· Job Location: Sonipat (Haryana).
· The application on plain paper with a recent photograph of the candidate affixed thereon containing full particulars i.e. name, father’s/husband name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present postal address, mobile number, Email ID, experience if any along with attested copies of relevant certificates besides two self-addressed properly.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 12 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview, Document Verification.
· For selection process qualification details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 8th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification :-