Punjab Waqf Board Chandigarh Recruitment 2021| Specialnaukri
Punjab Waqf Board seeks applications from eligible female candidates for the regular post of Assistant Professors in various subjects and Librarian for Islamia Girls College, Malerkotla running under the direct management of the Board. The details of the posts in College are mentioned in the advertisement.
Assistant Professor for Maths & English
Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions.
Assistant Director of Physical Education and Sports
1. Master‘s Degree with 55% marks in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). 2. Record of having represented the university / college at the interuniversity /intercollegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships. 3. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in Physical Education or Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science in accordance with the University Grants Commission
A Master‘s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Candidate applying for this post should be not more than 40 years.
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidate shall be selected solely based on their suitability as assessed through scheduled interview, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria fixed by the UGC and Punjabi University, Patiala.
SALARY/PROBATION AND OTHER SERVICE CONDITIONS
1. Probation period shall be of 2 years from the date of joining.
2. A fixed salary of Rs.15,600 + 6,000 Grade Pay, will be paid during probation. On the successful completion of probation, appointee shall be paid Basic pay + Grade pay with 3% annual increment on basic pay plus grade pay.
GENERAL GUIDELINES & INSTRUCTIONS
1. All requisite documents to prove claim of education, marks and experience must be sent, along with application form and self-certified copy of documents, through registered post to Chief Executive Officer, Punjab Waqf board, SCO 1062/63 Sector 22B Chandigarh. Emailedo786.email@example.com and a copy shall also be sent to Dean Colleges, Punjabi University, Patiala.
2. The selection criteria & service conditions shall be governed by rules approved by UGC/Punjabi University, Patiala, for non-government, nonaided, private colleges.
3. The applicants shall submit the requisite documents through registered/speed post courier within 30 days from the date of advertisement. Application received till 5pm of the 30th day (including the date of advertisement) shall only be considered. In case 30th day is a holiday, 5pm of the next working day shall be the last date/time for receipt of application.
See Official Notification :-