Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 |New Notice Out| Specialnaukri
HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA
SOCIETY FOR CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT OF STAFF IN SUBORDINATE COURTS (S.S.S.C.)
It is for the information of all the concerned candidates that
English Shorthand Test for the posts of Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab as well as Haryana will be held on 27.02.2022 (tentatively) in multiple batches from 08:00 A.M. onwards at Chandigarh University, NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab. They are further informed that E-Admit Cards will be uploaded on 24.02.2022 (tentatively) which can be downloaded by using Registration I.D. and Password already intimated to concerned candidates. Time and Batch for the above said Test will be indicated on the E-Admit Cards. All candidates are directed to carefully read and follow the instructions mentioned on the E-Admit card. Any notice/corrigendum pertaining to any aspect of the said Test
will be uploaded on the official website of S.S.S.C. i.e. www.sssc.gov.in. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit official website of S.S.S.C. regularly.
Test Duration: - The duration of dictation will be of 5 minutes and 20 minutes will be given for its Transcription.
CRITERIA FOR CHECKING OF SHORTHAND ANSWER SHEETS
1. Every omission of a word, mark or figure including omission
of a definite (the) or indefinite article (a or an).
2. Every substitution of a word or figure in place of word or figure as dictated.
3. Every addition of a word or figure or a group of words or figures not occurred in the passage dictated.
4. Mis-spelling, including transposition and repetition of letters in a word and also omission of letter/letters/figure from a word/figure.
5. Wrong use of capital letter for small letter and vice-versa.
6. Where there is no space between two words in that case a Mistake will be counted.
However, undesired space between the two words will be ignored but if there is undesired space between a word and Full Stop (.) then one mistake will be counted.
i) More than one error in a single word: All the errors are counted but the total mistakes counted in a single word will be treated as one mistake.
ii) There is no provision of half mistake. Every mistake will be counted as one mistake.
iii) Mistake of putting sub rule or sub-section without bracket or with bracket and in small or capital letters with hyphen or no hyphen will also be ignored.
iv) Substitution of currency value with words or figures will also be ignored.
v) No mistake of paragraph indenting.
vi) Substitution of the way of writing dates will be ignored for
example: 04 July, 1990 or 04/07/1990 or 04.07.1990 or 04-07-
vii) There are some more types of examples which can be typed eitherway will be ignorable or similar type of words will be ignorable: e.g.
% - percent
& - and
₹ - Rs. - Rupees
Ld. - Learned
v/s - vs. - Versus
u/s - Under Section
and similar types of such words.
However, Arbitrary abbreviation will be treated as mistake.
viii) Evaluator in his discretion may treat any word as mistake if found to be incorrectly typed as per common sense and standard practices of Stenography, provided the same formula is uniformly applied to all the candidates.
ix) Although full caution has taken to rule out the possibility of any doubt even then in case of any discrepancy or anomaly or variation or doubt for any word, letter, figure, symbol or mark may be removed/solved at any stage of the recruitment process.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COVID-19
1. Candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in
2. Candidates have to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Centre as per guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
3. Candidate has to produce duly filled Self-Declaration form along with admit card at Examination Centre.