- VISHESH NARANG
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Nurse, Assistant, Steno 72 Posts | Specialnaukri
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Nurse, Assistant, Steno 72 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued the latest notification for the NPCIL recruitment of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee/ Operator, Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer, Assistant Gr 1, Steno Gr 1 Vacancy at 72 Posts. Interested candidates can apply for npcilcareers.co.in NPCIL Jobs by 27 December 2021. Other details of NPCIL Vacancy 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply
NPCIL Jobs Notification 2021 | Apply Online Nurse, Trainee, Pharmacist, Operator, Assistant, Steno 72 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3 December 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 December 2021.
Name of the Posts
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant
Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant
Stipendiary Trainee/ Operator
Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer
Assistant Gr 1
Steno Gr 1 Vacancy
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 52 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
· For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
· For Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee/ Operator, Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer, Assistant Gr 1, Steno Gr 1 postpay Rs.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 December 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on Screening of applications, Verification of original documents, Typing Proficiency Test on PC, Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed SSC (10th) Class, Graduation with a computer in knowledge applications or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details go to the official notification.
See Official Notification:-
Apply Online:- https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx