NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2021 | Asst, Accountant, UDC Post | Specialnaukri
NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2021 | Asst, Accountant, UDC Post
NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency has issued the latest notification for the NIA recruitment 2021 of Section Officer/Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk Vacancy at 34 Posts in NIA Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2021 through the official website NIA Jobs nia.gov.in by 11 October 2021. Other details of the NIA Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
National Investigation Agency Jobs 2021 | Apply Online Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Steno, UDC 34 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11 September 2021
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 October 2021.
Name of the Posts
Section Officer/Office Superintendent
Upper Division Clerk
· Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates should have Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
· For Section Officer/Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk postpay Rs. 25000-142400/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Postal Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 11 October 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-