NIA ASI Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Head Constable 67 Post | Specialnaukri
NIA ASI Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Head Constable 67 Post
NIA ASI Recruitment 2022: National Investing Agency has issued the latest notification for the NIA recruitment 2022 of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable Vacancy at 67 Posts in NIA ASI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to NIA ASI Recruitment 2022 through the official website NIA Jobs nia.gov.in by 7 April 2022. Other details of the NIA Head Constable Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
National Investing Agency Jobs 2022 | Application Form ASI, HC 67 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 7 March 2022.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 7 April 2022.
· Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
· For Assistant Sub-Inspector Pay Scale Level-5 (Rs.29200- to 92300) (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800) with GP Rs 2800/-). Rs. 21700-69100/-.
· For Head Constable Pay scale Level- 4 (Rs 25500 – 81700) (pre-revised PB-l 5200-20,200 with GP of Rs.2400).
· For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Job Location: All India.
· Postal Address: SP (Adm). NIA HQ Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 7 April 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th class from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-