- VISHESH NARANG
Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), DRDO Recruitment 2020| Specialnaukri
Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), DRDO Recruitment 2020
Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Ambernath a premier institute under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year for the financial year 2020-21.
Name of the Posts
Post wise Salary (Stiphend)
Graduate Apprentice = 9000 Rs per month
Diploma Apprentice = 8000 Rs per month
ITI Apprentice = 7000 Rs per month
10+2 Apprentice = 7000 Rs per month
Post wise Educational Qualification
Graduate Apprentice = B.Sc. in Chemistry OR BA/B.Com , Any Subject with computer Knowledge
Diploma Apprentice = Diploma in Mechanical OR Diploma in Electronics OR Diploma in Computer Science OR Diploma in Paint Technology
ITI Apprentice = ITI (Pump Operator) OR ITI (Fitter) OR ITI (Electrician) OR ITI (Laboratory Assistant) OR ITI (Welder) OR ITI (Office Assistant- Computer Operator)
10+2 Apprentice = 10+2, Any Subject with computer
Selection Procedure :-
No Interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, NMRL for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & nonregistered candidates are-likely to be rejected.
2. The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply : Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
3. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply
4. Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
5. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
6. Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe)/OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non Creamy Layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
7. Selected candidates have to submit the "Medical Fitness Certificate" at the time of joining.
8. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
9. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
10. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Naval Materials Research Laboratory, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training.
11. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
12. NMRL reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
13. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention for inducting the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates. 14. NMRL reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/hostel accommodations/ transport by this establishment during the training period.
See Official Notification :-
Download Application Form:- https://imojo.in/3tyb9ro