- VISHESH NARANG
Moga Court Peon Recruitment 2021 | Process Server 18 Posts | Specialnaukri | Special Education
Moga Court Peon Recruitment 2021 | Process Server 18 Posts
Moga District Court Recruitment 2021: District and Sessions Courts Moga has issued the latest notification for the Moga Court recruitment 2021 of Peons & Process Servers Vacancy at 18 Posts in Moga Court Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to Moga Court Peon Recruitment 2021 through the official website Moga Court Jobs moga.courtrecruitment.com by 24 September 2021. Other details of the Moga Court Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Moga District Court Jobs Notification 2021 | Application Form Peons & Process Servers 18 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 September 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 September 2021.
· Peon Interview Date: 4 October to 6 October 2021.
· Process Server Interview Date: 7 October to 8 October 2021.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For Peons & Process Servers postpay Rs. 4900-10680+1800/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Job Location: Moga.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 24 September 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :- https://moga.courtrecruitment.com/category/notification.php?id=1xfN2n26zuyuihJTAO3Ii_MLYFccRaG_7&name=Moga%20Court%20Notification%202021%20Application%20Form%2018%20Post