- VISHESH NARANG
LUVAS Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Clerk & Attendant Post | Specialnaukri
LUVAS Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Clerk & Attendant Post
LUVAS Hisar Recruitment 2022: Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Hisar has issued the latest notification for the LUVAS recruitment 2022 of Clerk cum Typist & Attendant Vacancy at 07 Posts in LUVAS Hisar Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to SLUVAS Clerk & Attendant Recruitment 2022 through the official website LUVAS Hisar Jobs luvas.edu.in by 2 April 2022. Other details of the LUVAS Hisar Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
LUVAS Hisar Jobs Notification 2022 | Application Form Clerk cum Typist & Attendant 07 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 March 2022.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 April 2022.
Name of the Posts
Clerk cum Typist
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
· For Clerk cum Typist & Attendant postpay Rs. 15000-17000/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Job Location: Haryana.
· Postal Address: DEPARTMENT OF VETERINARY PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY LUVAS, Hisar 125001
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 April 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th class, Graduate from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification:- https://luvas.edu.in/applications-invited-for-the-posts-of-six-attendants-and-oneclerk-cumtypist-in-a-dbt-funded-project-mydan-programme.html