- VISHESH NARANG
KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 | Apply Non-Teaching 13404 Post | Specialnaukri
KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 | Apply Non-Teaching 13404 Post
KVS Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued the latest notification Advt. No. 15 & 16 for the KVS Teaching recruitment 2022 of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT), PRT (Music), Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Hindi Translator, Stenographer Grade-II) Vacancy at 13404 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online to KVS Teacher Vacancy 2022 through the official website KVS Jobs by 26 December 2022. Other details of the KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
KVS Jobs Notification 2022 | Apply Online TGT, PGT, PRT, ASO, JSA 13404 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Online Apply: 5 December 2022.
Last Date for Submission of Online Apply: 26 December 2022.
Last Date for Paying the Exam Fee: 26 December 2022.
NVS Recruitment Exam Date: Jan/Feb 2023.
NVS Recruitment Admit Card: Before Exam.
Name of the Posts
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Primary Teacher (PRT)
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC)
Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)
· Candidates age limit should be Maximum 27-50 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· General / OBC / EWS: Assistant Commissioner: 2300/-.
· Principal / V Principal: 2300/-.
· Junior Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer: 1200/-.
· TGT / PGT / Primary Teacher / Other Post: 1500/-.
· SC / ST : 0/- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 26 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate, PG, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
See Official Notification (Primary Teacher Notification):-
See Official Notification (Other Posts Notification):-