Kaithal Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Process Server 03 Post| Specialnaukri
Kaithal Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Process Server 03 Post
Kaithal Court Recruitment 2022: District & Sessions Judge Kaithal has issued the latest notification for the Kaithal Court Process Server Recruitment 2022 of the 03 posts (General Category) of Process Server in Kaithal Sessions Division (District Courts) purely on a temporary basis in Kaithal Court Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in Kaithal District Court Recruitment Application forms can be downloaded from the website Kaithal Court Jobs kaithal.courtrecruitment.com. The applications should reach on or before 15 February 2022 at 5:00 PM. Other details of Kaithal Court Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Kaithal Court Bharti 2022 Application Fee, and How to Apply
Kaithal District Court Jobs 2022 | Application Form Process Server 03 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 February 2022.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2022 at 5:00 PM.
· Interview Date: 23 February 2022.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years as on 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· There is no application fee required.
· For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
· Kaithal Court Process Server Pay Matrix of FPL-DL (16900-53500) plus Other usual allowances.
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: “The Superintendent, Office of District and Sessions Judge, Kaithal“.
· Job Location: Kaithal Court (Haryana).
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 15 February 2022 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed Matric with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification :-