- VISHESH NARANG
Income Tax Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 | Inspector, MTS Post | Specialnaukri
Income Tax Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 | Inspector, MTS Post
Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Department Chandigarh has issued the latest notification for the Income Tax Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 for the Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy at 20 posts. Interested candidates can apply offline in Income Tax Recruitment 2023 through the incometaxindia.gov.in official website and download the Income Tax Inspector Application Form by 17 March 2023. Other details of Chandigarh Income Tax Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Chandigarh Income Tax Jobs Notification 2023 | Application Form Inspector, Assistant, MTS 20 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 February 2023.
· Last Date for Submission of the Application: 17 March 2023.
Name of the Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
· Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
· For Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff Salary Rs. 5200-34800/-
· For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ) (Admn), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NWR, Aayakar Bhawan, Sector-17E, Chandigarh- 160017
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 March 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of Sports Performance, Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th class, Degree from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification:-