IHBAS Delhi Recruitment 2022 | DEO, Clerk, Peon, Driver Post | Specialnaukri
IHBAS Delhi Recruitment 2022 | DEO, Clerk, Peon, Driver Post
IHBAS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences has issued the latest notification for the IHBAS recruitment 2022 of Finance Advisor, Project Engineer, Assistant, Radiographer, Hawaldar, Law Officer, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Record Clerk, Peon, Driver Vacancy at 23 Posts. Interested candidates can apply to IHBAS Faculty Recruitment 2022 through the official website IHBAS Jobs by 29 April 2022. Other details of the IHBAS Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
IHBAS Jobs Notification 2022 | Application Form Advisor, Engineer, DEO, Assistant, Hawaldar, Clerk, Peon, Driver 23 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 April 2022.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 April 2022.
Name of the Posts
Data Entry Operator
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 56 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For Finance Advisor, Project Engineer, Assistant, Radiographer, Hawaldar, Law Officer, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Record Clerk, Peon, Driver Pay Scale Rs. 23580-209200/-
· For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Office of Joint Director (Admn) IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095
· Job Location: Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 29 April 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Graduation, Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification:-