IHBAS Assistant Recruitment 2022 AE, LDC, JE, PA, AAO 26 Post | Specialnaukri
IHBAS Assistant Recruitment 2022 AE, LDC, JE, PA, AAO 26 Post
IHBAS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences, Delhi has issued the latest notification for the IHBAS Assistant recruitment 2022 of Administrative Officer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant, Assistant Director (Horticulture), Personal Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Section Officer (Horticulture), Lower Division Clerk Vacancy at 26 Posts in IHBAS Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to IHBAS Recruitment 2022 through the official website IHBAS Jobs ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in by 25 January 2022. Other details of the IHBAS Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
IHBAS Jobs Notification 2022 | Application Form AE, LDC, JE, PA, AAO, AO, Director 26 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 December 2021.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 January 2022.
Name of the Posts
Assistant Administrative Officer
Assistant Director (Horticulture)
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Section Officer (Horticulture)
Lower Division Clerk
· Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For post the post mentioned at (SI. No. 01 to 02) Application Fee Rs. 1000/-.
· For the posts mentioned at (SI. No. 03 to 11) Application Fee Rs.500/-.
· For post mentioned at (SI.No. 12) Application Fee Rs.250/-.
· For more fees details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Joint Director (Admn), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095.
· Job Location: Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have a Degree in Electrical Engineering, a Degree in Civil Engineering, and a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-