- VISHESH NARANG
IB MTS Recruitment 2022 | Apply Security Assistant 1671 Post | Specialnaukri
IB MTS Recruitment 2022 | Apply Security Assistant 1671 Post
IB MTS Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has issued the latest notification for the IB Recruitment 2022 of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Vacancy at 1671 Posts in IB Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to IB Recruitment 2022 through the official website mha.gov.in IB Jobs by 25 November 2022. Other details of the IB MTS Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and IB Security Assistant recruitment 2022 How to Apply
IB Jobs Notification 2022 | Apply Online SA/Exe & MTS/Gen 1671 Post
· Intelligence Bureau Notification Release Date: 28 October 2022.
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 5 November 2022.
· Last Date to Apply Online: 25 November 2022.
· Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Exam Date: Update Soon.
· IB Admit Card Release Date: Before Exam.
Name of Posts
Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe)
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
· For SC/ST/ESM Candidates Application Fee Rs.50/-
· Security Assistant/Executive Pay Scale Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
· MTS/Gen Pay Scale Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022.
· Fill out the application form: Start your application process for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
· Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
· Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Click on Submit Button.
· Your application form will be submitted successfully.
· After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 November 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on Tier-I, Tier-II (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen), Part of Tier-II (for SA/Exe only), and Tier-III.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification:-