HP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 | Clerk, Driver, Cleaner Post | Specialnaukri
HP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 | Clerk, Driver, Cleaner Post
Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly has issued the latest notification for the HP Vidhan Sabha recruitment 2022 of Reporter (Hindi) (Gazetted), Jr. Scale Stenographer, Clerk, Driver Class – III (Non-Gazetted), Frash, Chowkidar, Cleaner Class- IV (Non-Gazetted) Vacancy at 16 Posts in HP Vidhan Sabha Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to HP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 through the official website HP Vidhan Sabha Jobs hpvidhansabha.nic.in by 25 January 2022. Other details of the HP Sachivalaya Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Himachal Pradesh Sachivalaya Jobs 2022 | Apply Online Reporter, Steno, Clerk, Driver, Chowkidar, Cleaner 16 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 8 December 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 January 2022.
Name of the Posts
Reporter (Hindi) (Gazetted)
Jr. Scale Stenographer
Driver Class – III (Non-Gazetted)
Cleaner Class- IV
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
For General candidates application fee:-
· Reporter:- 600/-
· Jr. Scale Stenographer, Clerk, Driver:- 400/-
· Frash, Chowkidar, Cleaner:- 200/-
For S.C./S.T./O.B.C./B.P.L. of H.P candidates application fee:-
· Reporter:- 150/-
· Jr. Scale Stenographer, Clerk, Driver: 100/-
· Frash, Chowkidar, Cleaner:- 50/-
· For Reporter (Hindi) (Gazetted), Jr. Scale Stenographer, Clerk, Driver Class – III (Non-Gazetted), Frash, Chowkidar, Cleaner Class- IV (Non-Gazetted) postpay Rs. 4900-34800/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Shorthand Test, Skill Test, Personal Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 8th, 10+2th class, Graduate from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-
Apply Online :- https://hpvidhansabha.nic.in/Jobs/GenralInstruction?JobID=MzI=