Hisar Court Sweeper Recruitment 2021 | Application Form 02 Post | Specialnaukri
Hisar Court Sweeper Recruitment 2021 | Application Form 02 Post
Hisar Court Recruitment 2021: District & Sessions Judge Hisar has issued the latest notification for the Hisar Court Sweeper Recruitment 2021 of Sweeper Vacancy at 02 posts in Hisar District Court Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in Hisar Court Vacancy Application Form can be downloaded from the official website Hisar Court jobs hisar.courtrecruitment.com. Applications giving full details along with two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e proof of Qualification, Date of Birth, category to which he/she belongs, etc., must be attached with the application, for the abovesaid post, should reach this office before 12 November 2021 at 5:00 PM. Other details of Hisar Court Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Hisar District Court Jobs Notification 2021 || Application Form Sweeper 02 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 October 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 November 2021.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum 18 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Interview Date & Time:-
· 1 Dec 2021: A to O.
· 2 Dec 2021: P to R.
· 3 Dec 2021: S to Z and Candidates by Employment Office, and District Sainik Board.
· For Sweeper Salary Rs. 4440-74440+1300/-.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Office of the District & Sessions Hisar.
· Job Location: Hisar Court.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 12 November 2021 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have the ability to sign in Hindi + relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :- https://hisar.courtrecruitment.com/