- VISHESH NARANG
Haryana Roadways Rewari Recruitment 2021 || Apprentice 47 Post | Specialnaukri
Haryana Roadways Rewari Recruitment 2021 || Apprentice 47 Post
Haryana Roadways Rewari Recruitment 2021: Haryana State Transport Rewari has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentices [Carpenter (AO52067), Mechanic Diesel (AO52062), Welder (AO52063 ), Painter (General) (AO176518), Electrician (AO52064), Mech (Motor Vehicle) (AO52067), Fitter (AO142068)] Vacancy at 47 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 17 November 2021 at 5:00 PM. Other details of Haryana State Transport Rewari Recruitment 2021, Haryana Roadways Rewari Jobs 2021, Haryana Roadways Apprentice Rewari Recruitment 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply
Haryana Roadways Rewari Jobs 2021 || Apply Online Carpenter, Welder, Painter, Electrician, Fitter 47 Post
Name of the Posts
Mechanic Diesel (AO52062)
Welder (AO52063 )
Painter (General) (AO176518)
Mech (Motor Vehicle) (AO52067)
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11 November 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 November 2021 at 5:00 PM.
· Documents Screening Date: 23 November 2021 at 10:00 AM.
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates will have not to pay any fee.
· For Haryana Roadways Rewari Apprentice (Carpenter, Mechanic Diesel, Welder, Painter (General), Electrician, Mech (Motor Vehicle), Fitter Pay Rs.9300/- Per Month.
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Document Submit Address: Office of the General Manager, Haryana State Transport, Rewari.
· Job Location: Haryana (Rewari).
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For more selection details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th class, ITI, or equivalent from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification :-