Haryana Jail Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Worker, Ward Boy 90 Post | Specialnaukri
Haryana Jail Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Worker, Ward Boy 90 Post
Haryana Jail Dept Recruitment 2022: Haryana Prisons Department has issued the latest notification for the Haryana Jail Recruitment 2022 of Project Coordinator, Accountant Cum Clerk, Peer Educator, Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker, Nurse/Ward Boy Vacancy at 90 Posts in Haryana Jail Jobs. The Department of Prisons, Haryana, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), Government of India is in the process of starting 15 bedded de-addiction centers in 15 jails of Haryana State under the scheme of the National Action Plan for Drug Demand Reduction. Haryana Jail Walk-in-Interview will be held on 2 August 2022 for a duration of one year only for filling up various contractual posts under this scheme. Interested candidates can for Haryana Jail Vibhag Bharti 2022 can go for walk-in-interview on 2 August 2022. Other details of the Haryana Jail Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Jail Jobs in Haryana How to Apply
Haryana Jail Jobs Notification 2022 | Direct Interview for Clerk, Educator, Worker, Nurse, Ward Boy 90 Post
· Haryana Jail Walk-In-Interview Date: 2 August 2022 at 11:00 AM.
Name of the Posts
Accountant Cum Clerk
Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker
· Candidates’ age limit as per Haryana Jail Department Rules.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Project Coordinator Salary Rs.30000/-.
· Accountant Cum Clerk Salary Rs.18000/-.
· Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker Salary Rs.25000/-.
· Nurse / Ward Boy Salary Rs.20000/-.
· Peer Educator Salary Rs.10000/-.
· For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
Terms and conditions
· Applicants should apply before the due date. It is advised to be present at 11.00. Documents will be checked on the first date of interview and applications received after that will not be considered.
· No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview or for joining the place of appointment after selection and acceptance of offer of appointment.
· Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications/experience does not guarantee selection. The decision of the Selection Committee regarding the appointment of the candidates will be final and no representation will be accepted in this regard.
· The above posts are purely on contract basis and for a period of 01 year only.
· No HRA / Medical Claim / Transport Allowance etc. will be paid to the selected candidates.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Interview.
· Job Location: Haryana.
· Eligible & Interested candidates should submit their duly filled application form (format attached) and Bio-data / Resume / CV (with latest passport size photograph duly affixed) in original along with proof of age, and qualifications Must appear for walk-in-interview along with one set of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents in support of mark sheet, degree, MCI/State registration, category and experience certificate, etc. and two latest passport size photographs.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Direct Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Project Coordinator: Graduation Degree with 3 Years Experience or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· Accountant Cum Clerk, Peer Educator: Graduation Degree with Account Work Knowledge or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker: Graduation Degree with 3 Years Experience or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· Nurse / Ward Boy: 8th Class, ANM Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification:-