GITAM Jhajjar Recruitment 2022 | Teaching & Non Teaching Post | Specialnaukri
GITAM Jhajjar Recruitment 2022 | Teaching & Non Teaching Post
GITAM Jhajjar Recruitment 2022: Ganga Institute Of Technology And Management Jhajjar has issued the latest notification for the GITAM Jhajjar recruitment 2022 of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Data Entry Operator, Peon, Librarian, Office Assistant cum Accountant, Clerk cum Typist, Computer Operator, Library Attendant, Safai Karamchari) Vacancy at 178 Posts in GITAM Jhajjar Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to GITAM Jhajjar Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 through the official website GITAM Jhajjar Jobs gangainstitute.com by 10 March 2022. Other details of the GITAM Jhajjar Non-Teaching Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
GITAM Jhajjar Jobs Notification 2022 | Application Form Professor, Registrar, Assistant, Attendant, DEO, Peon, Librarian, Accountant, Clerk 178 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 February 2022.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 March 2022.
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years Maximum 50 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· No application fee for General/OBC/SC/ST candidates.
· For Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Data Entry Operator, Peon, Librarian, Office Assistant cum Accountant, Clerk cum Typist, Computer Operator, Library Attendant, Safai Karamchari) postpay Rs. 15000-80000/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Chairman, Ganga Institute of Technology & Management, Kablana, Bahadurgarh Jhajjar Road, Jhajjar, Haryana
· Job Location: Jhajjar (Haryana).
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 10 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Practical/ Skill Test/ Interview, Document Verification.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have Illiterate, 10th, 12th class, Graduate, Degree, Ph.D. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :- https://www.gangainstitute.com/career-3/