GGSIPU Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 || Teaching 44 Post | Specialnaukri
Updated: Nov 25, 2021
GGSIPU Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 || Teaching 44 Post
GGSIPU Recruitment 2021: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has issued the latest notification for the GGSIPU Non-Teaching & Teaching recruitment 2021 of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant Grade-II Vacancy at 44 Posts in GGSIPU Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to GGSIPU Recruitment 2021 through the official website GGSIPU Jobs ipu.ac.in by 30 November 2021. Other details of the GGSIPU Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
GGSIPU Jobs Notification 2021 | Application Form Professor, Librarian, Registrar, Section Officer, Assistant, Steno 44 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 November 2021.
Name of the Posts
Professor, Deputy Librarian
Laboratory Assistant Grade-II
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· No application fee for all the candidates.
· For Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant Grade-II postpay Rs. 37400-67000/-
· For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Postal Address: Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Room No. 21, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
· Job Location: New Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on their Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :- http://www.ipu.ac.in/careers.php