FSSAI Recruitment 2021 | Manager, Asst, Translator 254 Post | Specialnaukri
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 | Manager, Asst, Translator 254 Post
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the FSSAI Group A & B Recruitment 2021 of Group A & B (Deputy Manager, Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant) Vacancy at 254 Posts in FSSAI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to FSSAI Recruitment 2021 through the official website FSSAI Jobs fssai.gov.in by 7 November 2021. Other details of the FSSAI Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
FSSAI Jobs 2021 | Application Form Manager, Director, Officer, Analyst, Assistant, Translator 254 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4 October 2021
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 7 November 2021.
Name of the Posts
Central Food Safety Officer
· Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 1500/-
· For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
· For Group A & B (Deputy Manager, Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant) postpay scale (Level 4 to 13)
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 7 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th class, Graduate, Post Graduate from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-