- VISHESH NARANG
Fazilka Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Form 32 Post | Specialnaukri
Fazilka Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Form 32 Post
Fazilka Court Recruitment 2021: District & Sessions Judge Fazilka has issued the latest notification for the Fazilka Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 of Clerk Vacancy at 32 posts in Fazilka District Court Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in Fazilka Court Vacancy Application Form can be downloaded from the official website Fazilka Court jobs fazilka.courtrecruitment.com. Applications giving full details along with two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e proof of Qualification, Date of Birth, category to which he/she belongs, etc., must be attached with the application, for the abovesaid post, should reach this office before 2 December 2021 at 5:00 PM. Other details of Fazilka Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Fazilka District Court Jobs Notification 2021 || Application Form Clerk 32 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 December 2021.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years with the relaxation age to the reserved categories as per rules.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For Fazilka Court Clerk Pay at the rates fixed by Deputy Commissioner from time to time.
· For more salary details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: Office of the District & Sessions Fazilka.
· Job Location: Fazilka Court.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 December 2021 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Typing Test/ Interview.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Clerk: A Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Science or its equivalent thereto from a recognized University and he/ she should have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
See Official Notification :- https://fazilka.courtrecruitment.com/