- VISHESH NARANG
ECHS Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 | Application Form Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Attendant, Driver
ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Delhi has issued the latest notification for the ECHS Delhi recruitment 2022 of Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Female Attendant, Driver, Clerk, Data Entry Operator Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician Vacancy in ECHS Delhi Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022 through the official website ECHS Delhi Jobs echs.gov.in by 17 January 2022. Other details of the ECHS Delhi Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
ECHS Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 || Application Form Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Attendant, Driver, Clerk, DEO Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 December 2021
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 January 2022.
Name of the Posts
Data Entry Operator Nursing Assistant
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years Maximum 56 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· No application fee for General/OBC/SC/ST candidates.
· For Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Female Attendant, Driver, Clerk, Data Entry Operator Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician postpay Rs. 16800-28100/-
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: OIC, ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Delhi Cantt-110010.
· Job Location: Delhi.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 8th class, Graduate, Diploma, GNM or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-