- VISHESH NARANG
Delhi High Court Photocopy Machine Operator Recruitment 2022 | Special Education
Delhi High Court Photocopy Machine Operator Recruitment 2022
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Delhi has issued the latest notification for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 of Photocopy Machine Operator (Grade-I & II) Vacancies at 17 posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in Delhi High Court Jobs 2022 by 20 October 2022. Other details of Delhi High Court Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Delhi High Court Jobs 2022 | Apply Online Photocopy Machine Operator 17 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23 September 2022. Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 October 2022.
Name of the Posts
Photocopy Machine Operator (Grade-I & II)
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For General/OBC/EWS/MBC/SC/ ST/ BPL Candidates Application Fee Rs. Nil.
· For Delhi High Court Photocopy Machine Operator (Grade-I & II) postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
· For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
· Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
· Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
· Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
· Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
· Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
· Step 7: After successfully paying take a printout of the Application Form.
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Delhi High Court.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 October 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Screening, Skill Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification:- https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
Apply Online:- https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp