- VISHESH NARANG
CUHP Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Apply Teaching 40 Post | Specialnaukri
Updated: Nov 24, 2021
CUHP Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 || Apply Teaching 40 Post
CUHP Recruitment 2021: The Central University of Himachal Pradesh has issued the latest notification for the CUHP Recruitment 2021 of Group A, B & C Teaching & Non-Teaching (Executive Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Medical Officer, Registrar, Audit Officer, Translator, Section Officer, Assistant, Cook, Attendant, Pharmacist, UDC, LDC, Driver, Inspector) Vacancy at 40 Posts in CUHP Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to CUHP Recruitment 2021 through the official website CUHP Jobs cuhimachal.ac.in by 26 November 2021. Other details of the Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
CUHP Jobs 2021 || Apply Online Engineer, Librarian, Registrar, Cook, UDC, Translator, Asst, Attendant LDC, Driver, Inspector 40 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29 October 2021.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 November 2021.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 45 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· For General candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
· For OBC candidates application fee Rs. 400/-
· For SC/ST candidates application fee Nil.
· For Group A, B & C Teaching & Non-Teaching (Executive Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Medical Officer, Registrar, Audit Officer, Translator, Section Officer, Assistant, Cook, Attendant, Pharmacist, UDC, LDC, Driver, Inspector) postpay scale (Level 1-10)
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 26 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Skill Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Diploma, Any Degree, Degree, PG or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University / Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-
Apply Online :- https://cuhimachalnt.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login