CBIC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2021Havaldar, MTS 24 Posts| Specialnaukri
CBIC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2021Havaldar, MTS 24 Posts
CBIC Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs has issued the latest notification for CBIC Tax Assistant Recruitment of Male/Female Meritorious Sportspersons to the post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr II, Havaldar, MTS Vacancyat 24 Posts in CBEC Jobs. The willing and eligible candidtes who are interested in CBEC Recruitment 2021 can send their application either by post or in person in the prescribed format on or before 18:00 hours on 5 November 2021 (17 November for candidtes domicied in North Eastern State, Andaman Nicobar Islans, Lakshadweep, Laddakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala) Address to the Assistant Director (Cadre) Directorate General of Performance Management Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Drum Shape Buliding, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002. Other details of the CBEC Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
CBIC Jobs Notification 2021 | Application Form Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr II, Havaldar, MTS 24 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 October 2021
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 October 2021.
Name of the Posts
Stenographer Gr II
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
· For Tax Assistant, Havaldar, MTS, Stenographer Grade II Salary Level-4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25500-8100) to Level-1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18000-56900).
· For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Assress: Directorate General of Performance Management Indirect Taxes & Customs, D-Shape Building, I.P. Bhawan, I.P. Estate New Delhi-110002.
· Job Location: All India.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlisted, Skill Test, Data Entry Speed Test.
· For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, knowledge in the use of computer applications, data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour, Degrees, data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
· For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-