- VISHESH NARANG
Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 76 Post | Specialnaukri
Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 76 Post
Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court (BHC) has issued the latest notification for the Bombay High Court Recruitment for the post of Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) and Date Entry Operator at Bombay High Court and its Benches at Aurangabad and Nagpur on a contract basis Vacancy at 76 posts. Interested candidates can apply online in Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment through the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 by 12 October 2022. Other details of Bombay High Court DEO Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply
Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 | Apply Online Date Entry Operator, Software Programmer 76 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23 September 2022.
· Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12 October 2022.
Name of the Posts
Data Entry Operator
· Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Post wise Salary
Data Entry Operator
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Online.
· Job Location: Bombay High Court.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 12 October 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on educational qualification, experience and/or practical test, interview, etc.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
· Candidates should have Graduate, Computer Certificate, operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7, and Open Office Org, I.T.I, Degree in Computers, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification:-