BFUHS Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Steno, Technician 17 Post | Specialnaukri
BFUHS Assistant Recruitment 2021 || Steno, Technician 17 Post
BFUHS Recruitment 2021: the Baba Farid University of Health Science has issued the latest notification for the BFUHS Assistant Recruitment of Medical Physicists, Sr Asst, Senior Scale Stenographer, Programmer Gr-II, Steno Typist, and ECG Technician Vacancy at 17 Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BFUHS Vacancy through the official website bfuhs.ac.in download the application form by 16 September 2021. Other details of BFUHS Assistant Recruitment 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply
BFUHS Jobs Notification 2021 || Application Form Asst, Steno, Typist, Technician 17 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 August 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 September 2021.
Name of the Posts
Senior Scale Stenographer
· Candidates age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
· For Medical Physicist, Sr Asst, Senior Scale Stenographer, Programmer Gr-II, Steno Typist and ECG Technician Pay Scale (Level in the pay matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission) and amendment issued from time to time by finance Department, Govt. of Punjab).
For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
· For Sr. No. 01 Rs.1770/- (Fee Rs.1500+GST Rs.270 @18%).
· For SC Category Rs.885/-( Fee Rs.750+GST Rs.135 @ 18%).
· For Sr. No 02 to 06 Rs.1180/- (Fee Rs.1000+GST Rs.180@ 18%).
· For SC Category Rs.590/- (Fee Rs.500+GST Rs.90 @18%).
· For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot.
· Job Location: Punjab.
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 16 September 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Experience.
· For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
· Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
· For more education qualification details go to the official notification.
See Official Notification :-