- VISHESH NARANG
Ambala District Court Jobs 2021|Application Form Stenographer 04 Post|Haryana Court Recruitment 2021
Updated: Feb 21, 2021
Ambala Court Recruitment 2021 » Apply Now Stenographer Post
Ambala District Court Recruitment 2021: Ambala District Court has issued the latest notification for the Ambala Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 of Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy at 04 posts in Ambala District Court Recruitment. Those candidates who are interested in Ambala Court Recruitment Application forms can be downloaded from the website ambala.courtrecruitment.com. The applications should reach on or before 5 February 2021. Other details of Ambala District Court Vacancy 2021, Ambala Court Bharti 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and District & Sessions Judge Ambala Recruitment How to Apply
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 4 posts (General Category) of Stenographer Grade-Ill on fixed salary of Rs. 25,500/- P.M purely on adhoc/contract basis against the vacant posts of Stenographer-Ill for a period of six months or till ithe regular appointments are made by the Hon'ble
Ambala District Court Jobs 2021 @Application Form Stenographer 04 Post
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 January 2021.
· Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 February 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Name of the Posts
· Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 18 & Maximum 42 years.
· Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
· Stenographer Post: Graduate and Knowledge of Hindi or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
· For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
· For Stenographer Grade-III postpay Rs. 25500/-
· For more salary details go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
· Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
· Postal Address: The Superintendent, Office of District and Sessions Judge, Ambala.
· Job Location: Ambala (Haryana).
· Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 February 2021 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
· Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
· For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
See Official Notification :-
Official Website :- https://ambala.courtrecruitment.com/
Application Form :- https://ambala.courtrecruitment.com/
The applications on plain paper affixed ' with recent photograph of candidate shall contain all details of the candidate viz. Name,, Father's/Husband’s name, Date of Birth, Sex, Educational; Qualification, Category, Present/ Permanent address and Experience, if any alohgwith self attested copies of the relevant certificates in support thereof aiid two self; addressed properly stamped envelopes. The application should reach either by registered post or by hand well before the closing date at the following address
Office of District and Sessions Judge,
Judicial Court Complex,
The incomplete applications and filkd without photographs and attested copies of the relevant certificates shall be straightway- rejected without any information to the candidate.
No- correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained in respect of incomplete applications or those which are received in this office after last date of submission of application. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The date of shorthand test for the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill (adhoc/contract) shall be intimated through the same mode. No separate correspondence shall be made in this regard.
The number of vacancies may.increase or decrease.
No TA/DA shall be admissible to any candidate .appearing, in .the test for the above mentioned post.